|Data e skadimit||20 Sep 2019 Jo-Aktive|
|Orari||Orar i plotë|
|Aftësitë||Administrativ Analitik Ballafaqimi me të tjerët Dëgjim Komunikim Kujdesshmëri Organizativ Përfshirja Përgaditje Përgjegjshmëri Planifikim Saktësi|
|ID e punës||#7800|
|Data e publikimit||10 Sep 2019 - 16:15|
|Adresa||Rr. Bill Klinton B1 nr.28, Prishtina, Kosovë|
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of leadership and management advancement, HR outsourcing, training/motivation, recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for friendly, passionate and professional Recruiter with experience to join our client Talent Acquisition Team, one of the biggest Process Transformation Company in the world.
Detyrat dhe Përgjegjësitë
- Actively participate in all company recruitment activities.
- Support recruiting and hiring efforts to ensure a positive and smooth experience for candidates and/or new hires.
- Identify and recruit the best-fit personnel to help drive the team and company to higher levels.
- Establish and maintain communication with outside resources to help build a network for sourcing qualified applicants.
- Facilitate the completion of various tests, background checks, and other pre-employment requirements.
- Complete all new-hire paperwork with candidates who meet the expectation of the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Psychology, HR or Business Administration.
- Minimum two years’ experience in recruitment or similar role.
- Able to effectively communicate fluently in German and English, in both written and oral.
- Ability to source, screen and hire multiple candidates on a weekly basis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with online job hunting websites.
- Advanced skills in MS Office.
- Attractive compensation.
- Health insurance.
- Monthly transport expenses.
- Opportunity to work with fantastic and creative team.
- Opportunity to work in worldwide leading company that recognizes employee values.
All of you that you possess the skills and qualifications required above and want to become part of our client team, are welcome to apply until 20.09.2019. Only the candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited for the interview.
BUTONI: APPLY HERE