We at GISDEV, are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a team who works for an international project assignment.
Detyrat dhe Përgjegjësitë
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed, testable and efficient code.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Coordinate and collaborate with team members, project manager and document all processes to ensure effective evaluation and maintainability.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 2+ years of experience with Java EE Technologies in Web Development.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented design and development.
- Knowledge of the main Design Patterns.
- Proven experience with Java web development frameworks/technologies (JSF / Spring MVC / Spring Boot / Vaadin or others).
- Knowledge of ORM technologies and JPA implementations such as Hibernate, EclipseLink. Java Application Servers / Servlet Containers:
- Must have worked with Java servlet containers like Apache Tomcat or full-fledged Java application servers like JBoss (Wildfly) or Glassfish.
- Good understanding of Web Services, and experience designing web services.
- Deep knowledge in Database Management Systems, such as MySql, SQL Server or PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of non-relational databases is appreciated(MongoDB).
- Attitude to team work, knowledge sharing and collaboration. Written and spoken English.