FINCA is an American Financial Institution operating in Eurasia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, serving over 1.7 million clients, announces:
- Managing, monitoring and maintaining databases.
- Ensures MIS data integrity and MIS proper functioning;
- Liaises with software developers as needed and test new versions of MIS;
- Assist in designing / programming special applications and databases to support portfolio administration;
- Manages database backups and replications;
- Manages configuration of MİS Servers for new branches;
- Creates custom reports using SQL Server Reporting Services;
- Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database.
- Provides ongoing guidance, trouble-shooting support, and response to user questions/problems with software.
- Provides trainings to FINCA Kosovo users as necessary (as per the plan and schedule).
- Co-operates with users to improve business flow and transform the existing flow to meet the requirements of the digital era.
- Develops new applications to meet user needs.
- MS SQL Server Log Shipping and Replication experience
- Upgrade of MS SQL server nevironments to the latest version
- Performs key role in the development lifecycle of small applications, including database architecting, software engineering, coding, testing, and maintaining.
- Analyzes performance of MIS reports and provides ideas to improve their efficiency;
- Analyzes database performance and proposes steps to ensure server’s efficient wor
- University Degree in computer science or relevant field;
- Advanced knowledge of T-SQL, SQL Server, hands-on experience on designing views, triggers, stored procedures
- Proven experience as database administrator
- Experience in designing and building applications
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability