Which are the main aspects of a CV?
Some finished researches show that the main aspects that give an impression to employers are:
(a research done by Orange County Resume Survey organized by Erik Hilden)
- Preliminary work experience 45%
- Qualification and skills 35%
- The simplicity of compilation 25%
- Achievements 16%
- Highlights and grammatical compilation 14%
- Education 9%
- Clear goals 3%
- Contact information 1%
- Professional experience 1%
- Computer skills 1%
- Linguistic skills 5%
Personal details, usually, include your name, surname, date of birth, address, telephone number and your email.
Some countries do not have the photo element in the CV, but in our country, it is usually requested to put a photo in the right upper part of the CV, with the dimensions of Passport photo.